Monday, March 30, 2009

Family Vacation & other updates

Hellooooooo! I've been MIA with the posts lately - sorry mom! A few updates for those of you who don't know - I'm now in my second trimester! Woohoo! The doctor changed my due date to October 7th and as of tomorrow, I will be 13 weeks pregnant. According to thebump.com our baby is the size of a peach now! (Hmmm, is it weird that I feel like having some peach cobbler now? lol) The gummy bear is a peach now!
Soooo, we had our first "family vacation" this weekend. We went to Arizona for Spring Training. (Are you surprised? hehe) We had a blast & took this family photo on the last day there:

Can you see my bump?!?!? :o) Oh, one more thing in case you didn't notice: I chopped off 5 or 6 inches of my hair! Sooo much healthier now. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment