Friday, September 25, 2009

38 weeks....and still counting...

We went to the doctor today...and she said I haven't started to dilate yet. She'll check me again at our next appointment on Oct 5, which is just 2 days before my due date...I'm just getting anxious because this 100+ degree heat and being 8 and a half months pregnant is ridiculous! I really can't stand the heat...

Anyways, we finally made a plan for my parents to make the drive out here NEXT weekend (the 3rd or 4th), unless of course they get a call from us before then saying "Leave now!" LOL...

We've just been making our other preparations around the house for our little girl to get here. I started doing her laundry last night and yup, there was 2 loads of just pink stuff! Also, someone needs to invent disposable baby socks. I have a hard time keeping track of Josh's & my socks - and now I've got to keep track of little bitty socks smaller than my pinky finger?!?! I think keeping Alayna barefoot is the way to go! :o) Wish me luck...or just buy Alayna some more socks to make my life easier when I lose them!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wash all Jamie's socks in a mesh laundry bag, total life saver. The bag hangs on the side of his laundry basket (clipped on) so I just throw them in there when I pull them off him.
    Hope you aren't too uncomfortable in the heat. So excited fo you!

    ReplyDelete