Thursday, February 19, 2009

Introducing...

...our baby! (Hehe...it's the dark circle on the left. There's a dotted line going through it for the doctor to measure the baby.) It was kind of an old school ultrasound machine so the picture quality wasn't that great, but I can't help but stare at this photo all the time now. It's already framed on our wall at home in a frame we received for our wedding. It says on the frame "All because two people fell in love." :o) So appropriate. We get to go again for a much better ultrasound in 2 weeks....and we'll get to hear the baby's heartbeat!

2 comments:

  1. it's a tiny little thing!! like a pea! your baby is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am seriously tearing up reading your stories! I am so incredibly happy for the two of you! This is such an amazing time in your life...you will never forget it! You make me want to have another one!!!!! ;)

    BTW...I think I bought you the frame you have the ultrsound picture in!!! That made me smile! XOXOXO!
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete